Wednesday, September 19, 2007 - Drifting at Serangoon :

Sad to say, no pictures.

ok basically after i left for school, my fear of the universal pin dropping was on like crazy, met up with yilong and saw him training. FIT SIA lol ok lets not talk about that first

ok basically my pin doesnt seem to come out now, but still for safe reasons i going to heatshrink it if possible, and also i manage to charge full my batt and go over to serangoon

basically we took desmond van, sat behind, and like we went over to some prata shop to makan first, me van FT jj desmond there eating. the service is like shit though the food is good lol. then later on we went onwards to serangoon, and i started drifting.

bryant came up to me - bryant = the SGDrifters one not the DM one.

he told me how to drift, not using the power of the throttle by squeezing and let it go etc, but actually instead to constant throttle and drift with the turning, early turn in depending on speed and increase throttle before slowly release as it turns out of a drift. lots to practise. also one guy came over and helped me trim proper my car so it can drift better now yea.

though sergeant taught me is the throttle squeeze but i prefer bryant style, haha, easier, to handle. JJ also taught me how to jam brake turn accelerate and drift. lots to learn, hopefully later, now its like 1am, maybe 12pm go sch and train. now chargning my batt. i manage to drift zeros until my car hit my leg and the whole hub broke, rear. i was like sian diao but manage to fix it and drift again.

manage to call her before i left school today, and she was studying with her friends, haha, all the best to her paper tml must score well. if only i know JC stuffs can teach her lol, damn i need to be more clever!!! argh..

now listening to the jurassic main theme. drifting is really gotten me more interesting and interested.

man, how i wish i was by her side, all the time. "TIME TO MAKE A ROBOT OF MYSELF WAHAHA" ok lame

but seriously, i dont mind being by her side whenever she needs me, or if she doesnt she will know whenever she needs me, i be there, for her, till the day that it comes to an end that sadly i have to leave this world and travel on somewhere etc heaven. lol.


gtsfrost blogged at Wednesday, September 19, 2007




The Frozen Life
Frost
19+
Feb 7
Singapore
My Life



 
Websites
Links
  • BBG
  • WOW
  • Ngee Ann
  • Nanyang Technological University
  • PSP
  • Private Studio
  • My profile
  • ASF
  • MapleSea
  • CabalSea
  • SGDrifters


  • Friends


    Females
  • Irene
  • Serene
  • Grace
  • Kaixin
  • HuiBing
  • Michelle
  • Clarissa
  • Spart
  • xiaojie / Yun Jie
  • vera
  • Janet
  • Samantha
  • Millison
  • Erica
  • ShuLing
  • Lynda
  • Colleen
  • TingTing


    Males
  • Lo Khai
  • Collin
  • Kent
  • Exgalado
  • Hackie / Sze Yeong
  • ashhao
  • Magna
  • Jeremy / Lonederer
  • Bryant / Asuna
  • Wyman


  • Drifters
  • Soon Jie / TDF
  • Wei Jie / NPRCC
  • Van / NPRCC
  • Kar Seng / SPRCD



  • Frozen Scratch



    Yesterday's Light
    training
    prelims
    i have fallen for you
    why this again
    lots of things to say and write
    woo back from mersing
    Mersing!!!
    YP-F1
    universal pin universal pin~pray hard my yokomo wo...
    hey guys and gals

    Ancient Scrolls
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • October 2009
  • December 2009
  • March 2010
  • August 2010

  • Thanks to:
  • Photobucket

  • for the fate/stay night background
    And those who have come and seen my blog