Friday, September 28, 2007 - 101 things? lol :

then again, its my 101 post. ok nth significant about it just saying here for the fun.

ok basically nth much today for me, as i just completed CNC renegade mission~ pretty ok since i playing medium level, but learn that my fav weapon is actualy the volt auto rifle, due to high stun and high discharge rate aka firing rate.

ok some updates to my ride, aka my car aka the yokomo aka my shell nissan 350z. well plan, plan to do something to my esc with FT help and of course some money, but not so soon. my shell, i cut up a few holes that was last time being made, and made those holes bigger. now my car sure looks funny but well, i planned some stuffs.

one would be DIY light buckets for my car, and adding in LEDs for the lights. 2nd would be the rear braking lights, and thirdly a 4 speaker surround sound system with LCD screen and in the middle a bottle of NOS - idea from NFSU2. ricer style, but heck, cause there is one big hole there now haha.

nth much lately from me, plans to fold some paper cranes for the sake of folding, and there is cca tml, astronomy, wondering if it will be a good idea if i bring my car down, the batt iznt full anyway so it will run out. maybe just give my tires a last min wear out and then my batt to drain till nth before charging up for the big competition. HOPES SHE SMS ME GOOD LUCK ><

ah i was thinking still if i shld confessed to her ytd, like it was a bit rush in some sense, but she SEEMS ok with it i dont know i cant think what she thinks. like when i say i wanted to see her, she would keep on refering why not see her friend instead aka my friend also, and like my buddies, kinda changing the topic on purpose lol. shy? i dunno. >< man i am such an idiot. agreed to 100% extend. <-- social studies.

ok now i feel weird talking to her or msging her -_- hope she is ok, as her A levels is coming around the corner and, basically, must let her fully concentrate on her A levels instead of an idiotic person like me now, who doesnt know what the hell is he doing.

good news - off topic = MY T button seems ok again haha.

hopefully well i wanna meet her soon, study with her, and give her motivation lar. haha. like i can study, ok i can if i wanted, well with her ard i know i will get the motivation to do whatever i want.

ok back to topic, no no, lets shift from this >< she doesnt read my blog! ok cause she no internet. well tml plan is go to bugis, get my plastic parts and start thinking of how to design some speakers for my car rear.

i was thinking specifically 2 subwoofers that protudes, and 2 normal speakers, each at a side, so there is 2 side, so 1 sub 1 speak on 1 side, at an angle inclined to the centre, which holds the NOS bottle, diyed fyi, and an LCD screen. ok the NOS bottle seems weird, LCD screen to watch movie but hmm, i think it is redundant but put for the sake of nice. thinking of how to add neons under the NOS, ard the speakers. i was also thinking of putting a REAL , or can say 2 speakers, replacing the DIY one and attach my mp3 covered in plastic bag ( prevent dust go in ) and attach it just behind the wall exposed to the batt and motor etc, so like it can be like a real car.

my only worries, too weak, bang, fall off. MAN I GOING TO CA EVERYTHING THERE LOL, except my mp3.

hmm. hopefully that millison would wake up and read my msg. else very sian going bugis solo, btw is going to bugis near eto, the national lib beside place, forgot call what but there got an art shop that sells what i wanted. too bad she cant pei me go, she got her A levels. when i refer she is the girl i confessed to not millison for your info later ppl mistook it then it be like OMG WTF BBQ HOLY SHIET PWNZORLORD haha -_- forget about L33T dude i suck at it.

now figuring out what shld i do, since someone is fallen aslp already, tml there is sch, and that si milly say she going to slp. ok she fallen aslp long ago. nth much on msn, nth much to game - i gt bored of gaming,

ah, my goddess ~ -_- random

just remembered what i prayed at the temple that time, i hope what i says comes true, oh well, work for it, i just cant pray for everything to happen but if i want it to happen i would have to work for it.

now main goals for today in terms friday
learn how to fold paper cranes
maybe go find the art shop - if milly wanna go with me else i sian
design my rear speaker system properly

and of cos yea, those who know, how chi qing i am, =_= ok wouldnt want say much later scare her darn my big mouth LOL. shh dude shh.

ok darn lately i love to use the word dude -_-

hmmm

101 things to do, time not enough, i just realised its 2 weeks before my school starts again, and it be time for me to chiong out my 4 GPA. MUST DO ALL MY BEST! GANBATTE.

oh btw did i say i got a cool program, maybe some of you have already, but basically is about the program able to detect the song you are playing and tells you the lyrics, cool one.

must learn finish haruhi dance, perform to her, and well, maybe at the end present a rose to her. oo and the 1k paper cranes stuffs. SHH its shou bu chu de mi mi. lol

hmmm

love letters,

love poems,

love?

loving her i know.

~ tata

frost, nth much to say and do, with a boring life now that makes him thinking of sucidal stuffs at time and stuffs like kana car bang etc etc, wondering how izzit like to feel pain all over the body than in the heart.

signing off

Frost.


gtsfrost blogged at Friday, September 28, 2007




The Frozen Life
Frost
19+
Feb 7
Singapore
My Life



 
Websites
Links
  • BBG
  • WOW
  • Ngee Ann
  • Nanyang Technological University
  • PSP
  • Private Studio
  • My profile
  • ASF
  • MapleSea
  • CabalSea
  • SGDrifters


  • Friends


    Females
  • Irene
  • Serene
  • Grace
  • Kaixin
  • HuiBing
  • Michelle
  • Clarissa
  • Spart
  • xiaojie / Yun Jie
  • vera
  • Janet
  • Samantha
  • Millison
  • Erica
  • ShuLing
  • Lynda
  • Colleen
  • TingTing


    Males
  • Lo Khai
  • Collin
  • Kent
  • Exgalado
  • Hackie / Sze Yeong
  • ashhao
  • Magna
  • Jeremy / Lonederer
  • Bryant / Asuna
  • Wyman


  • Drifters
  • Soon Jie / TDF
  • Wei Jie / NPRCC
  • Van / NPRCC
  • Kar Seng / SPRCD



  • Frozen Scratch



    Yesterday's Light
    My Confession
    if we held
    tagged
    astronomy
    gaming again? or just temp?
    some nice drift video
    then again~

    why am i feeling down again
    Drifting at Serangoon

    Ancient Scrolls
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • October 2009
  • December 2009
  • March 2010
  • August 2010

  • Thanks to:
  • Photobucket

  • for the fate/stay night background
    And those who have come and seen my blog