Wednesday, January 24, 2007 - Courage - Something i need to gain power in. :

Though its just a simple question, but it took me weeks to get ready to ask just a very simple question... and with help from my friends, have to thank them for supporting me..

Just maybe, i am just afraid.. got to admit.. sometimes i look like i aint scared of what or like i dun care.. but there are things i am still afraid.. and always be.. of.. stresses me up so much today that i was worrying it MORE than my test or even the presentation that i have given

though there was not a definite answer given, she gave something like discuss over msn or what etc.. i cant clearly remember already.. bad memory.. but what i took it was a chance given to me... though it may seems like, but i got to admit its really hard to ask someone out..

even some simple sentence like having a dinner on valentine? actually i wanna say more, something more.. romantic but.. I DARE NOT TO.. truthfully after saying out my feelings, i feel much better, less bottled up inside. at least she knew.

From things so far seen its running ok, i cant really know what she thinks or feels etc.. bout whats happening.. but well.. i cant give up without even giving my best shot at trying.. hopefully it be a successful valentine. there is a lot i wanna do, things that i never tried, things i regretted i shld have done.. and things to secure something new..

though V day may seem far.. 20 odd days.. they are important to me.. i must make it successful.. something that i wanna WORK hard for it.. something that i wanna achieved with both my mind and heart at it..

I believe i can do it.

Well now meteorz change to zi tian zhu meaning purple sky bamboo.. things are goin well.. xcept my that late friend.. poor her... i also dun wanna say much about it already.. just dunno if i can visit her grave this coming sun.. parents decision final..

heard from my aunt both my cousins are doing well in their relationship.. how do they maintain it? had i always make a mistake somewhere down the path i take? do i have to change the way i see things?

I believe i have met the one for me.

To understand someone, is something i need to learn about.. to learn to compromise and not be the one who wanna wins all the time. i wanna be contented with what i have, i wanna to have the courage, to be a lion.

I believe i can be one.

well.. think its ALL THE BEST FOR ME ALREADY SINCE I HAVE ASKED HER... must make it the most successful valentine ever that i did so far.. ( so next year one will be even better ) haha.


gtsfrost blogged at Wednesday, January 24, 2007




The Frozen Life
Frost
19+
Feb 7
Singapore
My Life



 
Websites
Links
  • BBG
  • WOW
  • Ngee Ann
  • Nanyang Technological University
  • PSP
  • Private Studio
  • My profile
  • ASF
  • MapleSea
  • CabalSea
  • SGDrifters


  • Friends


    Females
  • Irene
  • Serene
  • Grace
  • Kaixin
  • HuiBing
  • Michelle
  • Clarissa
  • Spart
  • xiaojie / Yun Jie
  • vera
  • Janet
  • Samantha
  • Millison
  • Erica
  • ShuLing
  • Lynda
  • Colleen
  • TingTing


    Males
  • Lo Khai
  • Collin
  • Kent
  • Exgalado
  • Hackie / Sze Yeong
  • ashhao
  • Magna
  • Jeremy / Lonederer
  • Bryant / Asuna
  • Wyman


  • Drifters
  • Soon Jie / TDF
  • Wei Jie / NPRCC
  • Van / NPRCC
  • Kar Seng / SPRCD



  • Frozen Scratch



    Yesterday's Light
    Saddening stuffs
    Project Revamp
    Project Movie?
    Path of reflection
    Darn this Mission
    Gundam Battle Royal
    LOL FOM
    Pulau Ubin Trip
    exmas results all back
    Freaking Results

    Ancient Scrolls
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • October 2009
  • December 2009
  • March 2010
  • August 2010

  • Thanks to:
  • Photobucket

  • for the fate/stay night background
    And those who have come and seen my blog